A-ware is a typical Dutch family based factory specialized in ageing, slicing and packaging cheese. Located in Almere, this factory specializes in all of these activities. A company where striving for improvement and innovation is of everyday importance. At A-ware, they process a vast amount of different types of cheese for supermarkets in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
As an Operator you are responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of a production line. You make sure the machine is set with the correct settings but also monitor the quality of each component that goes into the making of the product. Being able to recognize situations on the production line before they become a problem, you are ensuring a smooth production process. Being able to fix minor malfunctions of the machine you keep the internal process flowing helping the whole company reach it’s potential.
Salary and Benefits
- An initial salary of € 11,26 gross per hour (from 21 years and older) with demonstrable experience;
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in dayshift and 40% in nightshift;
- After an internal training of 4-6 weeks and a positive assessment of your demonstrable experience as an operator, you will be placed in a higher salary scale;
- Your gross salary per hour will then be € 14,54 plus the before mentioned allowance percentages.
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning shift, dayshift and nightshift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 20 and 25 minutes throughout the working day;
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Almere with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
- Able to work in both shifts (changes every week);
- Working permit for the Netherlands.