A-ware is a typical Dutch family based factory specialized in ageing, slicing and packaging cheese. Located in Almere, this factory specializes in all of these activities. A company where striving for improvement and innovation is of everyday importance. At A-ware, they process a vast amount of different types of cheese for supermarkets in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
As a production employee at A-ware Packaging you are at the end of the production line. In this stage of the production process you are responsible for the final check of the end product. You make sure both the information on the labels as the state of the overall product is up to standard. You make sure the products are correctly prepared for shipment to the customers.
Salary & Benefits
- An initial salary of € 11,26 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in dayshift and 40% in nightshift;
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- In the 2nd employment year your salary per hour will be € 13,80 and in your 3rd year € 13,99 per hour + the before mentioned allowances.
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%;
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job;
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare;
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning shift, dayshift and nightshift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 20 and 25 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances;
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one;
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation;
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively;
- Able to work in cold temperature departments;
- Living in the area of Almere with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
- Able to work in all shifts (Different each week);
- Working permit for the Netherlands.