Ter Beke is an innovative Belgium food producer, specialised in sliced meats. Built up of different locations throughout the Netherlands and Belgium. This location, located in Aalsmeer close to Amsterdam, slices a variety of different types of meats for sandwiches. With products ranging from Salami to Ham. At this location the entire process of slicing the meat up to preparing it to be distributed to supermarkets is done.
As a production worker you are responsible for the whole slicing process. There are different components of the slicing process, and you can work on all these components. In the cutting room, the different sorts of meats are sliced and directly packed. The next step is the labeling department, here, you will have to carefully monitor that you use the right labels for the right products. What is very important, is on this position, you are responsible for the last quality check before the product leaves the factory. After the products are sealed and labelled, you pack the products into crates and stack them on pallets. This is the department where you will start.
- An entry-level salary of €10,80 gross per hour (starting at 21 years and older) with demonstrable experience.
- An average shift allowance of 14%. The hourly wage will then be €12,31;
- Possibility of getting a fixed contract with Ter Beke.
- Plus Holiday money of 8,33% on top of your salary.
- 25 vacation days based on full-time working hours.
- Working in different shifts (day- and evening shifts, nightshift during busy periods).
- Pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues from different nationalities.
- Working in a clean environment where company- and personal hygiene are essential.
- Two breaks, one of 30 minutes and one of 15 minutes, to have a coffee with your colleagues or to have a sandwich in the canteen.
- The possibility to grow into the position of operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Aalsmeer with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
Is this the right job for you? Apply now by filling out the form or send an e-mail to email@example.com. On working days we will contact you within 48 hours.