Head Staffing is a Dutch employment agency specialized in the food industry. At this moment our professionals are working in a range of factories from Tapas and Cheese production, meat processing industry and industrial bakeries. With a strong conviction that diversity makes organisations stronger, we have colleagues from 17 different backgrounds. We’re continuously investing in the growth of our employees, because of this we offer a fixed contract and guaranteed hours from day one.
As a production employee you are mainly responsible for the carefully packing of the products. A very important aspect of this, is monitoring the quality of the readied goods. Being in this position you are one of the last people that is able to perform visual inspections of the products before they are shipped to the customers. After packaging the products are placed on pallets and transported to the magazine for further distribution.
- We offer a salary based on a fair and transparent way of following the Labour Agreement;
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- Additional allowance for shiftwork;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning shift and dayshift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
Is this the right job for you? Apply now by filling out the form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. On working days we will contact you within 48 hours.