Head Staffing is a Dutch employment agency specialized in the food industry. At this moment our professionals are working in a range of factories from Tapas and Cheese production, meat processing industry and industrial bakeries. With a strong conviction that diversity makes organisations stronger, we have colleagues from 17 different backgrounds. We’re continuously investing in the growth of our employees, because of this we offer a fixed contract and guaranteed hours from day one.
As an Operator you are responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of a production line. You make sure the machine is set with the correct settings but also monitor the quality of each component that goes into the making of the product. Being able to recognize situations on the production line before they become a problem, you are ensuring a smooth production process. Being able to fix minor malfunctions of the machine you keep the internal process flowing helping the whole company reach it’s potential.
- We offer a salary based on a fair and transparent way of following the Labour Agreement;
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- Additional allowance for shiftwork;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (day- and evening shifts, nightshift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
Is this the right job for you? Apply now by filling out the form or send an e-mail to email@example.com. On working days we will contact you within 48 hours.