Ter Beke is an innovative Belgium food producer, specialised in sliced meats. Built up of different locations throughout the Netherlands and Belgium. This location, located in Aalsmeer close to Amsterdam, slices a variety of different types of meats for sandwiches. With products ranging from Salami to Ham. At this location the entire process of slicing the meat up to preparing it to be distributed to supermarkets is done.
As an Operator you are responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of a production line. You make sure the machine is set with the correct settings but also monitor the quality of each component that goes into the making of the product. Being able to recognize situations on the production line before they become a problem, you are ensuring a smooth production process. Being able to fix minor malfunctions of the machine you keep the internal process flowing helping the whole company reach it’s potential.
- An initial salary of € 11,06 gross per hour (from 21 years and older) with demonstrable experience;
- An average allowance percentage of 14%. The regular hourly salary is € 12,61;
- After an internal training in the slicing academy and a positive assessment of your demonstrable experience as an operator, you will be placed in a higher salary scale;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- In the 2nd employment year your salary per hour will be € 12,17 and in your 3rd year € 14,03 per hour + the before mentioned allowances.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (day- and evening shifts, nightshift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Aalsmeer with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;