An industrial Tapas producer, working exclusively for one of the biggest supermarket chains in the Netherlands and Belgium. Founded in a short amount of time with innovative recipes and exclusive tapas bites. A company where product development and recipe improvements are a continuous process. Located in Volendam, numerous different products are being produced here and their recipes manually prepared, all from Garlic shrimp to olives.
As a production worker you work at the end of the production line. You are responsible for the last quality check of the end product before it leaves the factory to the client. You wil check the expiry date on the packing and you check if the product meets the right conditions. You will check the guarantee as the last person on the line, and make sure that the right amount of products will be packed in crates and stack them on the pallet.
- An initial salary of € 10,91 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in dayshifts;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning and dayshifts, nightshift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency specialized in the food industry, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Volendam with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;.
Is this the right job for you? Apply now by filling out the form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. On working days we will contact you within 48 hours.