A-ware packaging is an industrial Tapas producer, working for some of the biggest supermarket chains in Europe. Founded in a short amount of time with innovative recipes and exclusive tapas bites. A company where product development and recipe improvements are a continuous process. Located in Almere, numerous different products are being produced here and their recipes manually prepared, all from Hummus to stuffed dates.
As an Operator you are responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of a production line. You make sure the machine is set with the correct settings but also monitor the quality of each component that goes into the making of the product. Being able to recognize situations on the production line before they become a problem, you are ensuring a smooth production process. Being able to fix minor malfunctions of the machine you keep the internal process flowing helping the whole company reach it’s potential.
- An initial salary of € 10,91 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- After an internal training of 4 weeks and a positive assessment of your demonstrable experience as an operator, you will be placed in a higher salary scale;
- Your gross salary per hour will then be € 12,26.
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in dayshifts;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning and dayshifts, nightshift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency specialized in the food industry as a packager, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances;
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one;
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation;
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- At least Dutch B1 required;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Woerden with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
Is this the right job for you? Apply now by filling out the form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. On working days we will contact you within 24 hours.