Hearthside Europe in Leerdam is an internationally operating, successful and leading producer of nutritional bars. The modern and highly automated company works for customers all over the world. Hearthside Europe distinguishes itself through a high degree of expertise in the field of exclusive recipes for, among other things, diet, sports and functional food bars. More than 200 employees work at Hearthside Europe and the company is growing strongly.
Do you want to make a nice contribution to the production of nutritional food bars that are consumed daily by millions of people? And do you ensure to keep high quality standards during the work process?
As a line operator, you work in shifts and operate and optimize the assigned productionline. One team consists of 15 employees. You solve minor malfunctions and you monitor the production line while ensuring all quality requirements.
- An initial salary of € 11,11 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- After an internal training and a positive assessment of your demonstrable experience as a line operator, you will be placed in a higher salary scale;
- An additional allowance percentage of 35% in dayshifts and 40% in nightshifts;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning, dayshifts and nightshift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Leerdam with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
Is this the right job for you? Apply now by filling out the form or send an e-mail to email@example.com. On working days we will contact you within 24 hours.