An industrial Tapas producer, working exclusively for one of the biggest supermarket chains in the Netherlands and Belgium. Founded in a short amount of time with innovative recipes and exclusive tapas bites. A company where product development and recipe improvements are a continuous process. Located in Ruinerwold, numerous different products are being produced here and their recipes manually prepared, all from Hummus to stuffed dates.
As a production employee at Borrelgemak you are at the end of the production line. In this stage of the production process you are responsible for the final check of the end product. You make sure both the information on the labels as the state of the overall product is up to standard. You make sure the products are correctly prepared for shipment to the customers.
- An initial salary of € 11,06 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in dayshifts;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- In the 2nd employment year your salary per hour will be € 13,80 and in your 3rd year € 13,99 per hour + the before mentioned allowances.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning and dayshifts, nightshift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Ruinerwold with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;
Is this the right job for you? Apply now by filling out the form or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. On working days we will contact you within 48 hours.