Ter Beke is an innovative Belgian food producer, specialised in sliced meats. Built up of different locations throughout the Netherlands and Belgium. This location, located in Aalsmeer close to Amsterdam, slices a variety of different types of meats for sandwiches. With products ranging from Salami to Ham. At this location the entire process of slicing the meat up to preparing it to be distributed to supermarkets is done.
As a production worker you are responsible for the whole slicing process. There are different components of the slicing process, and you can work on all these components. In the cutting room, the different sorts of meats are sliced and directly packed. The next step is the labeling department, here, you will have to carefully monitor that you use the right labels for the right products. What is very important, is on this position, you are responsible for the last quality check before the product leaves the factory. After the products are sealed and labelled, you pack the products into crates and stack them on pallets. This is the department where you will start.
Salary and benefits
- An initial salary of € 11,26 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An average allowance percentage of 14%. The regular hourly salary is € 12,83;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- After 1 year off employment € 12,58 + the before mentioned allowances.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning shift and dayshift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Aalsmeer with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;