Ter Beke is an innovative Belgian food producer, specialised in the production and packaging of processed meat products. As the largest slicer and pre-packager in the Benelux, they operate throughout factories in the Netherlands and Belgium. This location, located in Wijchen close to Nijmegen, slices a variety of different types of meat products for sandwiches such as Salami and Ham. At this location the entire process of slicing the meat up to preparing it to be distributed to supermarkets is done.
As production worker in Wijchen you will start at the packaging division. Your responsibilities include controlling the pre-packed meat products, coming from the high-care slicing section. An important aspect of this task is to ensure that packaging standards are met, regarding closure, labelling and expiry date. You are the last controller, so always being sharp is essential. The completed products are packed, stacked on pallets and taken to the warehouse.
Salary and Benefits
- An initial salary of € 11,26 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An average allowance percentage of 14%. The regular hourly salary is € 12,83;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- In the 2nd employment year your salary per hour will be € 12,53 and in your 3rd year € 14,50 per hour + the before mentioned allowances.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning shift and dayshift);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 30 and 15 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation
- Direct contact with a permanent Flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Wijchen with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;