Bouter Group is an industrial cheese producer, working exclusively for one of the biggest supermarket chains in the Netherlands and Belgium. A company where product development and recipe improvements are continuous process. Located in Culemborg, numerous different types of cheese are being aged, sliced and packaged at this location. Enabling thousands of happy customers every day to get their favourite type of cheese.
As production worker in Culemborg you will start at the packaging division. Your responsibilities include controlling the pre-packed products, coming from the high-care slicing section. An important aspect of this task is to ensure that packaging standards are met, regarding closure, labelling and expiry date. You are the last controller, so always being sharp is essential. The completed products are packed, stacked on pallets and taken to the warehouse.
Salary & Benefits
- An initial salary of € 11,26 gross per hour (from 21 years and older);
- An additional allowance percentage of 30% in dayshifts;
- Additional vacation payment of 8,33%.
- Automatic yearly increase of salary according to the collective labour agreement in the Netherlands;
- In the 2nd employment year your salary per hour will be € 13,80 and in your 3rd year € 13,99 per hour + the before mentioned allowances.
- 25 vacation days, based on a fulltime job.
- Employee insurance and access to healthcare
- Working fulltime in different shifts (morning and dayshifts, nightshift during busy periods);
- Working within high standards in regards to personal hygiene and cleaning systems;
- Two coffee or sandwich breaks of 20 and 25 minutes throughout the working day;
- The opportunity to grow towards a position as an operator.
At Head Staffing, a Dutch local employment agency, we support your career with onsite trainings and language courses. We provide you with long term contracts and stable working conditions. Head Staffing has already trained dozens of people in becoming professional operators, reach truck drivers or even team leaders in food production companies.
We offer you:
- Stable income & extra allowances;
- Guaranteed hours & permanent contract (Fase C) from day one;
- Assistance to finance your private accommodation;
- Direct contact with a permanent flex coordinator.
- Good English language skills;
- Working efficiently and managing time effectively
- Able to work in cold temperature departments
- Living in the area of Culemborg with own transportation;
- Being a team player and always willing to support your colleagues;